MAKING EVERY EVENT AN Unforgettable ExperiencePlay Video
Whether live on stage or through your virtual screen, if you want an event that your attendees won’t ever forget, success starts with Laura Schwartz as your emcee. To see more examples of Laura’s background as an emcee, take a look through her Emcee Spotlight and her Emcee Sizzle Reel.SEE LAURA’S EMCEE PORTFOLIO Watch Laura Emcee!
Behind the scenes at the White House, Laura saw firsthand that we can best “achieve ourselves” by helping others, but that doing so requires us to go beyond our good intentions … and [commit] to building partnerships with those who share our goals.
We loved your energy & enthusiasm — you were exactly what we needed! Always a real bonus in any event!
Thank you, Laura! We’re delighted you joined us as the emcee and a keynote! By sharing your own professional experiences on stage, you demonstrated how transformation is being powered across today’s business landscape. This resonated with our teams and helped put us on the right path for the conference itself and year ahead in AT&T Business.
THE PERFECT EMCEE FOR ANY KIND OF EVENT
- Annual Conferences
- Sales Kick Offs
- International Forms
- Virtual Conferences
SAMPLE OF INDUSTRIES SERVED
- Real Estate
- Sales and Marketing -
NOTEABLE EMCEE EVENTS
- ATT Global Business Kick Off 2019 (2,500 attendees)
- Hewlett Packard’s DSCOOP Conference (2,500 attendees)
- Asembia Specialty Pharmaceutical Summit (5,000 attendees)
- Baird Financial Forum (1,200 attendees)
- Essilor North America’s annual sales conference (3,000 attendees)
- Realtor.com National Breaking Through Summit (500 attendees)
NOTABLE ON STAGE INTERVIEWS
- Steve Wozniak (Apple)
- Rob Lowe (Actor)
- Bret Bair (Fox News)
- Astronaut Mae Jemison (STS-47 and first African American woman in space)
- Magic Johnson (Basketball legend and entrepreneur)
- Finola Hughes (ABC’s General Hospital)