TV commentator and host
Laura Schwartz is respected both domestically and internationally as a television commentator and host, covering current events, world affairs, the American presidency and her insight to creative events and pop culture. Laura also lends her charismatic, distinctive voice to commercials and events. See Laura in action on her YouTube channel.See Laura In Action
I’ve never seen a gala crowd so enthusiastic and ready to give! Thank you for combining our mission with purpose and connecting it to every attendee in that room and beyond!
Thank you, Laura! We’re delighted you joined us as the emcee and a keynote! By sharing your own professional experiences on stage, you demonstrated how transformation is being powered across today’s business landscape. This resonated with our teams and helped put us on the right path for the conference itself and year ahead in AT&T Business.
Laura’s talk was inspiring and memorable, and now I will think twice before I go home to the remote control vs. spending 20 minutes at that cocktail party!
LAURA SHINES ON SCREEN FOR
- Live television events
- On-screen interviews – as the host or guest
- Panel discussions
- Taking viewers behind the scenes at world events
Notable TV appearances
- Laura has covered 6 presidential elections, 6 inaugurations and 2 royal weddings
- Since 2004 Laura has served as an on contract/on air contributor for: Fox News Channel (2004–2007), CNN (2007–2008), CBS (2008–2009), BBC (2009–present)
- Laura joined legendary Sir David Frost as a contributor to his award-winning program, Frost Over the World, for 3 years
- Laura is a regular contributor to international television networks in China and Australia
- Laura provides frequent commentary for international radio networks, newspapers and magazines
- Laura regularly fills in for Larry King on his program "PoliticKING"