TV commentator and host
Laura Schwartz is respected both domestically and internationally as a television commentator and host, covering current events, world affairs, the American presidency and her insight to creative events and pop culture. Laura also lends her charismatic, distinctive voice to commercials and events. See Laura in action on her YouTube channel.See Laura In Action
Our team was truly energized after hearing your insights, guidance and perspective on how to capitalize on making relationships count.
Loved your energy and polish. But what I really liked was how you focused on the winner when they were speaking. You weren't surveying the room, you were eye-locked on the winner. Class act.
My team had nothing but praise for your work and all that you did to make their job easier. Personally, they spoke so highly of your professionalism, communication skills, high energy and very powerful presentation skills. They said you were one of the best we have ever worked with...and since we have about 120 programs each year, that says a lot to me! You are clearly a unique, one-of-a-kind communicator!
LAURA SHINES ON SCREEN FOR
- Live television events
- On-screen interviews – as the host or guest
- Panel discussions
- Taking viewers behind the scenes at world events
Notable TV appearances
- Laura has covered 6 presidential elections, 6 inaugurations and 2 royal weddings
- Since 2004 Laura has served as an on contract/on air contributor for: Fox News Channel (2004–2007), CNN (2007–2008), CBS (2008–2009), BBC (2009–present)
- Laura joined legendary Sir David Frost as a contributor to his award-winning program, Frost Over the World, for 3 years
- Laura is a regular contributor to international television networks in China and Australia
- Laura provides frequent commentary for international radio networks, newspapers and magazines
- Laura regularly fills in for Larry King on his program "PoliticKING"