TV commentator and host
Laura Schwartz is respected both domestically and internationally as a television commentator and host, covering current events, world affairs, the American presidency and her insight to creative events and pop culture. Laura also lends her charismatic, distinctive voice to commercials and events. See Laura in action on her YouTube channel.See Laura in Action Listen to Laura's Voice Over Reel
LAURA SHINES ON SCREEN FOR
- Live television events
- On-screen interviews – as the host or guest
- Panel discussions
- Taking viewers behind the scenes at world events
Notable TV appearances
- Laura has covered 6 presidential elections, 6 inaugurations and 2 royal weddings
- Since 2004 Laura has served as an on contract/on air contributor for: Fox News Channel (2004–2007), CNN (2007–2008), CBS (2008–2009), BBC (2009–present) and Australia's Today Show (2019 - present)
- Laura joined legendary Sir David Frost as a contributor to his award-winning program, Frost Over the World, for 3 years
- Laura is a regular contributor to international television networks in the United Kingdom and Australia
- Laura provides frequent commentary for international radio networks, newspapers and magazines
- Laura regularly fills in for Larry King on his program "PoliticKING"
- Laura appears weekly on the ITV News podcast out of London along side their top political reporter and White House Correspondent for the chart topping UK news podcast "Will Trump Win" which has now transitioned to "Trump Lost, What Now" for the 2020 Election Inauguration of the 46th U.S. President
Laura, the evaluations are in and you were outstanding! People came just to hear you speak and be involved! You kept the day on track, on time and fun! The cocktail bar “Happy Hour” on the stage would not have worked with anyone else — you are so poised, funny, and weaving our message through the entire day — we are all extremely impressed and thankful. And from feedback, the audience overwhelmingly agreed!
Laura’s talk was inspiring and memorable, and now I will think twice before I go home to the remote control vs. spending 20 minutes at that cocktail party!
Behind the scenes at the White House, Laura saw firsthand that we can best “achieve ourselves” by helping others, but that doing so requires us to go beyond our good intentions … and [commit] to building partnerships with those who share our goals.