PROFESSIONAL EMCEE, KEYNOTE SPEAKER & COMMENTATOR
From her roots as the White House Director of Events to her globe-trotting career as an emcee and keynote, Laura Schwartz brings her exuberant spirit and professional-speaking expertise to live events in person and virtual around the world.
Laura keeps an audience engaged while achieving your event’s objectives. She taps into her experience to forge a meaningful connection, whether she’s facilitating an intimate conversation on stage, appearing virtually through your screen or addressing a crowd of 30,000 people.HEAR LAURA’S STORY
BEHIND THE SCENES
Laura Schwartz started her career at the White House in January 1993 when she was just 19 years old. After working her way up the ranks, she became Director of Events, producing more than 1,000 White House events for the President, First Lady, world heads of state and international business leaders. That experience on the world stage gave her the know-how to execute events that match the power of your audience.LEARN ABOUT LAURA
I’ve never seen a gala crowd so enthusiastic and ready to give! Thank you for combining our mission with purpose and connecting it to every attendee in that room and beyond!
We loved your energy & enthusiasm — you were exactly what we needed! Always a real bonus in any event!
Our team was truly energized after hearing your insights, guidance and perspective on how to capitalize on making relationships count.
Media Recognition and Honors
Widely recognized for her civic, philanthropic and professional leadership, Laura Schwartz is humbled to have won numerous awards and accolades both at home and abroad.
- One of the top 7 professional speakers in the US by Successful Meetings Magazine
- One of the Best Keynote Speakers by Meetings and Conventions Magazine
- A contributing writer in Fast Company
- One of the 100 most influential women in Chicago by Today's Chicago Women
- Featured in Glamour, Marie Claire, and Elle Magazine
- One of Chicago's 5 most Bold and Beautiful named by Chicago Magazine
- Internationally featured in SME Advisor, The European CEO, The National of Dubai, The New Zealand Herald, and The Financial Times
- An Industry leader with features in The Meeting Professional Magazine, Smart Meetings, Live Magazine, Evento, Crain's Chicago Business, The Oxford Journal and more